- Fast and versatile printing up to 300mm/second
- Same fast print speed for both text and graphics
- Industry-first true grayscale printing of graphics
- Low power consumption, multiple configurations are ENERGY STAR qualified
- Best-in-class reliability with a MCBF of 70 million lines
- Increased flexibility with a standard built-in USB in addition to having a UIB interface
- Ease-of-use features including drop-in paper loading, autocutter and status LEDs
- OS support for Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000; Mac OS X v10.4, v10.5, v10.6 (Power PC/Intel Processor) and Linux
- Handles 80 or 58mm paper roll sizes
- Features print options to reduce paper usage
- Improved cover design protects against foreign objects
- Industry-leading four-year warranty
High-speed, high-resolution text and graphics printing Now you can speed customer throughput with the TM-T88V printer. It prints both receipts and graphics at the same high speed of up to 300mm per second 50% faster than the TM-T88IV. And its the first printer in the industry to offer 16 levels of grayscale to ensure clear, crisp graphics.
Reliability you can count on With a MCBF of 70 million lines, 35% higher than the TM-T88IV, and an autocutter life of 2 million cuts, the TM-T88V delivers best-in-class reliability so critical in high volume environments.
Easy to use. Easy to maintain. The TM-T88V is packed with easy-to-use features including drop-in paper loading, an autocutter, easy-to-read LEDs and an improved cover design to protect the printer from foreign objects.
More features, more flexibility The TM-T88V also features auto speed adjustment for smoother printing, margin and line reduction functions to reduce paper usage and costs and more barcode options including 2D. In addition, it offers more flexibility with a standard built-in USB interface in addition to having a UIB interface.
ENERGY STAR qualified Multiple configurations of the TM-T88V printer meet ENERGY STAR requirements, making it the only ENERGY STAR qualified POS thermal receipt printer that is available today.
Backed by the leader The TM-T88V is backed by Epsons industry-leading service and support programs and comes with a four-year warranty.
Software Development Kit Available Epson now has Software Development Kits available for the creation of POS printer applications for iOS and Android devices